Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a reputation for being ahead of the curve adopting emerging technologies that have enabled them to provide a stable and scalable technology backbone which is a that platform for a wide range of innovative and comprehensive offerings across retail banking and financial markets. They're looking for a Senior Agile Project Manager with experience as a scrum master across financial markets and digital initiatives to overhaul the organisation's FX solution.
This is a hands-on, Agile Project Management role requiring both a financial markets and digital delivery professional ideally with cross-asset exposure. Although initially managing a medium sized team, a history of building motivated, performance driven teams consisting of the highest calibre professionals is key.
Responsibilities range from presenting the project to stakeholders (all levels to Global Head), change management, coordination with other projects, compliance, managing the budget as well as managing the team directly.
Familiarity with UI and web tech, IR Risk management, FX change management as well as working in an agile environment, agile governance, status reports as well as keeping the financials in order are essential.
- 7 years+ experience as an Agile Project Manager within financial markets
- Experience as a Scrum Master across large & complex banking environments.
- Digital delivery experience involving UX design, web technology and system integration.
- Knowledge of Financial products / markets in general, ideally FX.
- Strong consulting skills and high-level stakeholder management.
- Outstanding / polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading teams of 20+ and $5M+ budgets.
- Bachelors and/or masters level qualifications in Management, Computer Science, IT, business or Financial Services.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights - locally based.
This role would be suited for people coming from a Digital, Agile PM background. This role could suit somebody coming from a Project Management role in Financial Markets from another asset class – Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities with a focus on FX pricing consolidation and change.