Solution Designer - Market Operations Division
Solution Designer - Market Operations DivisionDesign and deliver market-leading products in in the following domains: Client Lifecycle management, Payments, Reconciliations and Instrument Data within the Market Operations group at Macquarie Bank.
Use your technical and architecture experience to deliver solutions that are both innovative and commercial. You will work in agile, cross functional teams across a broad range of technology. You will get the opportunity to promote your ideas and designs to a broad range of stakeholders and teams.
To be successful in this role, we would expect you to have:
- excellent communication, collaboration, technical leadership and problem solving skills
- strong technical design and development skills with the ability to articulate solutions at both a conceptual and detailed level
- good domain knowledge of at least one of the following: Payments, SWIFT, Reconciliations, Client Lifecycle Management
- at least 5 years of industry experience
- ability to work in a dynamic environment with an agile approach to architecture and software development
Additional experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Financial Services products and platforms
- working with vendors
- KYC/AML knowledge
- Data Architecture principles
- Reconciliations designs and processes
- clearing and Settlement processes
- experience in new and creative approaches to DevOps practices
If this sounds like you, please apply now or alternatively reach out to email@example.com to learn more.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Find out more at www.macquarie.com/careers
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Advertised: 06 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time