Service ManagerService Manager
The role of the Service Manager is to provide oversight and support to the regional leads to track/measure all the services provided by Tech Assist.
- Service Level Management oversight and reporting for the Tech Assist service. Working closely with the channel owners / regional support teams to provide insight and tracking of actions. The Service Manager will run the monthly operations meeting.
- Agreeing customer driven initiatives "Voice of the Customer" through monthly prioritisation meetings with the global Tech Assist teams.
- Engaging with service owners to provide feedback and insights from the Tech Assist front-line teams.
- Working closely with our DevOps teams to represent the 'Voice of the Customer' and backlog prioritization.
- Product ownership of the Tech Assist digital channels.
- Working with the front-line teams to develop and track rituals and habits designed to reinforce our customer obsessed culture.
- Development of analytics required to support service operations and adoption of Workplace Technologies
- Coordination with Risk and Compliance teams on issues and matters impacting the service and customer experience.
- Backup for Service Owner in meetings and stand ups
- Direct management of the Customer Experience Analyst position, whose responsibilities include;
- Collection, analysis, and reporting of data for 'Voice of the Customer' and Channel Utilisation
- Digital channels and content management
- Facilitation of the collection of feedback through alternate sources including Design Thinking and other direct engagement channels (outside of automated collection).
- Client Education tracking and recommendation of content and course schedule based on feedback and analysis of customer experience
You will have excellent communication skills, and be able to think on your feet. Comfortable communicating with staff at all levels ranging from junior staff to senior execs.
- Customer service and operations experience
- Financial Management and budget experience
- Reporting background - Collecting data from multiple sources and interpreting results
- Leading remote teams of direct and in-direct reports
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Project and resource management
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Infoview / Clarity / knowledge desirable
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 13 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time