Senior Solution Architect - Markets Operations Division
Senior Solution Architect - Markets Operations DivisionArchitect platforms to deliver market-leading products in a dynamic environment for the Market Operations Division of the Corporate Operations Group at Macquarie Bank.
Use your technical and architecture experience to deliver solutions innovate solutions that are considered a step-change to our clients. Working in agile, cross functional teams you will advance the Market Operations platform whilst collaborating with architects and designers in the broader Corporate Operations Group. In this role you will partner the business to define and promote the technical strategy for the platform.
To be successful in this role, we would expect you to have:
- excellent communication, collaboration, technical leadership and problem solving skills.
- solution Architecture experience in similar organisations.
- strong technical design skills with the ability to articulate solutions at both a conceptual and detailed level.
- proven software engineering skills across a range of technologies.
- at least 8 years of industry experience.
- ability to work in a dynamic environment with an agile approach to architecture and software development.
Additional experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- financial services, consulting firms and/or digital experience.
- API development and SOA architecture concepts.
- Cloud (Amazon preferred) application development.
- experience in new and creative approaches to DevOps practices.
If this sounds like you, apply here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Advertised: 07 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time