- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 19 Sep 17
Senior Project Manager | Digital Transformation
My client is a large Australian banking & financial services employer of choice and they are seeking a strong Senior Project Manager / Project Director to run a Digital Transformation Delivery in Business Banking. The successful candidates will be a strong, competent, E2E Senior PM - Project Director with strong Digital experience to join an end to end program of work that will have a high degree of visibility amongst Senior Execs and will form the cornerstone of future online capabilities within the Business Bank.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the program - owning the schedule, budgets, planning, resources, risks and issues and reporting back up to the Program Director.
The role will involve working with multiple Business Units at various times so exposure to Legal, Compliance, Risk, Analytics and Marketing teams would be preferred. The program will utilise Agile methodologies so Agile experience is essential.
- 5 + years' experience within projects and/or delivery of technology solutions (minimum 3 years at Project Manager level)
- 3+ years working in a large and complex organisation
- 3+ years' experience in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated ability to understand the differing business practices
- Good personal skills as role will involve working directly with Business Product Owners, managing and co-ordinating your project team and attending Exec level stand-ups
- Strong Digital experience
- Strong Agile experience
- Technology tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Certified Practicing Project Manager (via AIPM) and/or Project Management Professional (via PMI) accreditation desirable
This organisation is an employer of choice offering a great culture of professional consultants, flexibility and true work/life balance and a competitive daily rate on offer. You will be based in the Sydney CBD in new offices near Darling Harbour.
Apply now attaching your resume in WORD format and attach a detailed cover letter. For a private conversation, call Rebekah Crichton - Account Director on (02) 9270 2641 or