Senior Business Manager - Online Booking Engine - $200k pkg
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ingen Talent Management Pty Ltd
- 18 Sep 16
Greenfield role within an established business. Will suit an entrepreneurial, hand-on, digital Product Manager with UX, Marketing, P&L experience.
A new online booking engine for e-commerce and content aggregation has been created, requiring a senior, digital product manager to develop the user experience and drive the commercial success of the product.
As the first hire in this new division, you will be strategic and energetic, able to spot opportunities and solve problems in the digital arena.
- Commercial, Entrepreneurial product role for a Senior Manager
- Niche Business in High Growth Market with backing of a Global Corporate
- Drive & Shape a new digital product. Own the strategy, drive the execution
- This role involves an understanding of digital : UX, Product Development, Marketing, Trends, E-Commerce and Business Management
- Expected to be an expanding role, to drive new digital products and solutions as the company grows
This highly innovative, B2B, technology led, Australian business, has grown rapidly and expanded internationally. A subsidiary of a Global corporate, they are now entering a period of rapid growth backed by substantial investment. With a highly adaptable & capable management team, that has an appetite for creative and innovative ideas, this is an exceptional time to join the business and play a significant role in the companies growth.
A light filled modern office with onsite yoga and pilates, creates an exceptional culture of collaboration and balance, where staff work hard and have fun.
This is a greenfield role within an established business and will suit an entrepreneurial, hand-on, online business growth manager , who wants to drive the revenue performance of a new online platform.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key member of the senior leadership team. You will be a strategic advisor to the business on digital products and will be seen as someone who could grow a team in the future.
You will own the success of this digital product and will therefore play a strategic role in defining it's market position - customer experience - revenue generation
Some of the activities you are likely to be doing will be :
- Managing the product P&L
- Preparing Business Cases for product enhancements
- Owning the product roadmap and product lifecyle management
- Refining and Improving the online user experience across : online - mobile - apps
- Presenting to the board on platform experience and progress
- Developing and growing a small team as new products come online
Skills & Experience
We are seeking expressions of interest from visionary and passionate ; online, comparison, booking and content platform leaders, who have firsthand experience of developing the digital customer journey and revenue streams, through collaboration with Marketing, Sales, IT & Product Management.
It is likely you will have gained your experience in a high growth, entrepreneurial business or with a new digital product / division within a more established business. Some Industries where experience is likely to be highly relevant include : Finance, Travel, Hospitality, Healthcare, Telco & IT, Energy & Business Services.
Comfortable working in fun, rapid change, start-up environments, you will be able to move freely between strategic thinking and practical execution.
Some of the skills and experience you will have gained will include :
- Proven track record in driving the success of a digital booking & comparison product that enhances the customer experience
- First hand experience integrating the online - mobile & app customer journey
- Experience managing the product roadmap and lifecycle
- Experience working closely with : Marketing, Sales ,Product Mgt & IT to drive outcomes
- Excellent commercial acumen with good project management skills
- Solid understanding of analytics tools to generate insights that improve the experience
- Experience operating with a high degree of collaboration, proactivity, innovation and the ability to interact directly with a senior leadership team
- A persuasive and enthusiastic communication style that gets people on-board with new ideas
- A genuine passion and love for digital products and how they can evolve
To pursue this exciting opportunity to please call Andrew on 02 9037 1865 or apply through this ad.