Senior Business Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Full time
- Oceans Group
- 08 Sep 16
Start global program to improve processes and replace technology for this premium banks wholesale credit risk division
Join this Aussie icon and support the program director with the next phase of the credit risk program. Driven out of Sydney, help establish this program that will impact the business globally. This phase follows a 12-month period of discovery, costing and strategic design. The next 2 years of the program has been funded and will begin to vastly improving the existing the Wholesale Credit Risk division.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will report to the Program Director and be responsible for engaging with business stakeholders to understand needs and requirements and help develop solutions for the program. It is a must you have subject matter expertise in Wholesale Credit risk gained from either supporting large scale wholesale credit risk projects or have worked in wholesale credit risk prior to you career in projects.
It would be ideal if you have experience with aggregator engines, credit worthiness and counterparty assessments to assist with the selection of vendor for an IT solution for the workflow and experience in developing and/or implementation for the credit reporting model.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating detailed business case for projects including a logical reporting structure for the projects, met agreed completion deadlines
* Develop collaborative relationship with business leads who will be providing inputs, guidance and data applicable to projects
* Establish a rapport with other team members who will provide the role with regular assistance and guidance.
* Report results, assumptions and risks of the project/stream
* Establishing a detailed framework for analysis and review of the financials including sensitivity analysis, break even and cost benefit analysis
* Gathering and develop business requirements
* AS-TO process mapping
* Stakeholder engagement
* UAT Testing
Sponsorship can be offered for this role; however, candidates must have delivered their projects on location not as part of a BPO operation.