Research Analyst, Transport and Infrastructure
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Australia
- 21 Aug 17
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- An opportunity to provide comprehensive coverage of Transport and Infrastructure markets through analysis of industry macro trends and company financials.
- Handling the monitoring and maintaining of financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- Reviewing business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies.
- Preparing research reports and providing timely updates for the firm's sales force and institutional clients.
- The marketing of our product to institutional clients and facilitating access to senior management of coverage companies.
- 2 years or more successful experience in Accounting/Finance or in the Transport/Infrastructure sector.
- Keen interest and good understanding of equity markets and investment
- Insatiable curiosity to analyse, understand and predict business performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team