Release Train Engineer - Personal Banking
Release Train Engineer - Personal BankingYou will be working with a Sydney/India based team responsible for the delivery of Personal Banking outcomes. This includes the prioritization, refinement and execution of business initiatives across various teams within BFS and COG Technology. The role spans all stages of the product development lifecycle whilst liaising with various business stakeholders.
- ensuring all Scrum Masters who are part of the train understand the program operating model
- works with Scrum Masters to ensure they regularly communicate upcoming available capacity and works to ensure the stability of the scrum teams in the ART
- provides input on resourcing to address critical shortages and bottlenecks, and longer term capacity growth or contraction
- avoids unrealistic commitments being provided.
- manages supply/demand to maintain an even flow of work.
- validates new epics/features meet entry criteria ready for execution (including any exit criteria required for R&D/audit purposes are captured )
- coordinates, helps prepare and facilitates the Program Increment (Release) planning together with the PMO.
- ensures execution is tracking to plan and is up to date and inline with the metrics and governance reporting plan
- facilitates the Scrum of Scrums and Executive Support stand-up.
- help manage and/or escalating issues and risks
- ensures all risks and issues are captured, with owners assigned and followed up and closed
- defines a common program iteration cadence and regularly communicates to stakeholders.
- ensures that an appropriate deployment plans are in place
- communicate release milestones with stakeholders.
- ensure quality is maintained to minimise production outages.
- budget management responsibility.
- vendor management responsibility, e.g. SAP, Accenture
- line management of a number of direct reports including performance appraisals
- guards and ensures the Agile end-to-end process is followed and necessary process outcomes are adhered to. Acts as an Agile Champion/Coach within the team.
- work with the product and planning teams to promote a stable 'way of working'
- drives program level continuous improvement
- help promote a Lean Agile culture where all teams who are part of the release train are respected and treated fairly and promotes continuous feedback on performance
To be successful in this role, it's essential you have:
- good written and verbal communications.
- flexibility to deal with conflicting and changing priorities
- strong customer focus.
- proactive with strong problem solving Skills
- ability to work under pressure and as part of a distributed team
- ability to assess detailed technical issues as well as to step back and look at the bigger picture
If this sounds like you, apply here or reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Advertised: 14 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time