Principal Windows Engineer- Sydney
A leading financial institute based in Sydney is seeking a Principal Windows Engineer to join a large infrastructure operations team on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position.
The role will suit someone with very strong wintel infrastructure experience that wants to take more of a Project Lead role.
- Providing SME expertise to the Wintel Project team. Ensuring all projects meet specific technical design (Validation of infrastructure designs and standards) and ensuring operational acceptance is achievable in line with existing BAU processes.
- Tracking and updating resource profiles to ensure technology SME's are engaged and available to deliver against project deadlines.
- Tracking of all Wintel Professional Services project delivery - Utilising best of bread toolsets and principles (Agile working and Kanban). Providing reporting on existing projects to management and Specialty Systems leadership team.
- Providing project assistance to Wintel Project Support and business stakeholders when required.
- Providing expert services in relation to implementing, managing, operating and supporting high performance technology infrastructure, development, design and operations .
Key Skills / Experience
- + 7 years IT experience
- Demonstrated Wintel Project Lead experience in large complex organisations handling multiple projects at any given time
- Expert experience in Windows Server Technologies
- Server SOE
- Automation / power shell experience
- Financial services an advantage
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
( SK913159A )