Korean Speaking - Cloud Support Engineers
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Korean Speaking - Cloud Support EngineersAmazon Web Services is seeking Korean speaking engineers to join our world class Cloud Support team in Sydney!
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
The AWS Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have a strong technical background in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP, Load Balancing, Routing and VPN. Do you have experience as a Systems Administrator working with Linux, Unix or Windows, and understand the advantages of working in a highly distributed virtual environment? If you fit the description, you might be the person we are looking for!
You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
• Interact with engineers from leading technology companies around the world
• Field and manage technical customer issues via phone, chat and email
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
• Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams
• Drive customer communication during critical events
• Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
What do we like about working at AWS Support?
What do you need to qualify for this role?
Amazon Web Services is seeking engineers with expertise in:
• Deployment (DevOps)
• Big Data
• Storage and Content Delivery
Ideally you will have:
• Systems administration experience (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
• Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
• Exposure to security concepts / best practices
• Expertise with iperf, MTR, traceroute, dig
• Experience configuring software-based IPSEC and SSL based VPN solutions, such as openswan, openvpn, vyatta, ipsec-tools/racoon, quagga, Windows2008R2, and PfSense
• Experience configuring and supporting IPSEC-based VPNs and IPSEC-capable devices such as Cisco ASA, Cisco ISR, Juniper JUNOS, Juniper ScreenOS, Yamaha, Fortinet, Sonicwall, Checkpoint and Palo Alto
• Experience scripting or developing in at least one of the following languages:
• Strong customer focus and ownership
• Excellent oral and written communication skills