Investment Governance Analyst, Macquarie Wealth - Product & Technology , Sydney
Investment Governance Analyst, Macquarie Wealth - Product & Technology , SydneyAn exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and driven professional with strong investment and analytical skills to join our investment governance team supporting Macquarie Wealth Management, within our Product and Technology division.
About the role
As an Investment Governance Analyst, reporting to the Head of the Investment Governance Team, you will work directly with key stakeholders of our Wrap and Platforms business to assist with matters of investment governance and the administration of funds and investments on the Wrap Investment Platforms. The Wrap Investment Platforms have over $70 billion in funds under administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- assisting with the execution of the Investment Governance Framework, including investment option due diligence and ongoing investment analysis and monitoring
- compiling and analysing investment data and material to assist with the monitoring of investments on the Wrap platform
- identifying investment actions that warrant review and conducting follow up actions for any due diligence activities
- working closely with the team to ensure the application of the Wrap investment governance framework and ongoing process improvements
- providing material and data for the preparation and presentation of investment governance regular and ad-hoc reports to Investment Committees and Boards
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in investment due diligence, monitoring and performance. We'd like you to bring strong critical thinking and analytic skills, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to effectively manage deadlines and understand new ideas and concepts quickly. You will also possess:
- managed investments knowledge and experience in an investments role in the financial services industry
- advanced excel skills
- tertiary qualification in Finance, Commerce or Economics is preferable
- strong relationship building and maintenance skills, with the ability to gain trust and understanding with clients
If you're capable, motivated and are keen to develop a deep level of knowledge of a specialised sector, we want you on our team .
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers .
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 29 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time