Internet Of Things - Manager
See job description for details
- Do you want to help clients tap into the 4th Industrial Revolution?
- Are you passionate about the transformative opportunities presented by Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Are you keen to join the leading IoT Practice in Management Consulting in Australia?
- We are seeking a Manager to join our IoT Practice, based in Sydney
We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities. KPMG is the only top tier consulting firm in Australia to have a dedicated IoT Practice. We are helping clients tap into the multi-trillion dollar economic opportunity that is forecast to be derived from IoT over the next 10 years, underpinned by connecting the digital world with the physical world which helps make better, faster decisions, automate processes and predict future events.
With a vertical focus on Smart Cities including connected transport and infrastructure, Smart Food and Fibre and Smart Energy & Natural Resources, KPMGs IoT Practice is working with clients to improve their business processes, optimise asset utilisation, create compelling customer experiences, develop innovative products and services, reduce business risk, increase employee satisfaction and more.
Drawing on our deep industry, technology, policy and analytics insights, KPMG's IoT Practice assists organisations to better deliver effective IoT solutions. We can help with new markets, strategy and implementation, security, data analytics, local and international policy, growth plans, revenue, tax compliance and more.
Our team draws on a combination of professional talented people, powerful KPMG methodologies and global resources.
- Supporting delivery of engagements
- Supporting business development activity and working closely with senior members of the team to produce proposals
- Engagement with the IoT ecosystem
- Actively contribute to the team in a manner that drives collaboration and supports a high performance culture
- Working closely with IoT aligned service lines including Cyber, Security, Data and Analytics, Technology Advisory.
- An understanding of the transformational opportunity IoT presents
- Experience with consulting, preferably with a Big 4
- Strong project and project team management skills
- The ability to deal with ambiguity
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- Structured problem solving
- Critical questioning
- High quality attention to detail
- Engagement management
- Design thinking
- Independent thought and challenge, but knowing when and where to use it
- Degree-qualified with solid consulting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, who enjoys working in strong and collaborative team environment
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 23 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time