HP Monitoring DevOps Engineer
HP Monitoring DevOps EngineerThere is an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in our Application Monitoring team for the delivery of changes, environment, configuration, release management and operations to our key applications. They will also need to guide the team to ensure service management and CI/CD industry best practice are applied in an Agile delivery environment.
Key Requirement sand Responsibilities
- completing the design, development and release of projects and enhancements to our HP platform in an Enterprise Agile environment
- working closely with the scrum team in planning and sprint ceremonies across HP BSM, SiteScope, Operations Manager, BPM and Diagnostics environments.
- manage the mitigation and resolution of technical risks and issues
- provide technical leadership in new technologies and processes that promote efficiency and quality throughout transition
- identify areas for CI/CD and drive solutions to their conclusion
- Self-motivated with experience working within a global team
- 5+ years HP BSM, Operations Manager, SiteScope, BPM and Diagnostics and HP event lifecycle experience including building new instances of each tool, platform upgrades and patching
- 3-5 years Microsoft (Windows 2008-2012 server and XP, Windows 7, 8) operating systems experience
- proven track record of SQL scripting knowledge and capable of writing/reviewing advanced Stored Procedures
- strong communication and documentation skills - including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- ideally previous experience working in an agile development environment
- strong team player and collaborator
- strong troubleshooting skills and creative problem solving ability
- ITIL foundation certification would be an added advantage on this role.
If you match the above skills and requirements and are interested in this opportunity then please apply directly or contact Shaun O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 22 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time