Our client is an International Finance firm growing from a small to medium sized, private business. with a very different proposition from its competitors! They offer a range of benefits and corporate culture that is truly unique in the Australian and even global market. Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for a like-minded C++ developer with a specialisation in Exchange Connectivity to join their dynamic team.
The C++ Team is responsible for the designing and implementation of low latency market access software libraries and exchange connectivity. To do this they work closely with traders, risk analysts and quants to deliver sprint iterations of market leading low latency trading systems.
The project pipeline is looking very strong, thanks to a very successful year to date so after an initial induction you will be straight into the heart of their development team going through the in-house built frameworks to start developing new solutions. The company offers a real team-centric approach to its development so you will be able to contribute quickly to both coding and design ideas for a cutting-edge system working in the global derivatives marketplace.
- Min 5yrs. Commercial C++ Development on Complex Systems.
- Expertise in Object Orientated Design and Design Patterns.
- Experience delivering real-time, multithreading, low latency software.
- STL, BOOST Library experience.
- Experience with System calls for I/O.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Methodology.
- Derivatives Trading Market Knowledge.
- Python Development Experience (Desirable).
- Unix / Linux Scripting Skills.
This role would be suited for people coming from a Algo Developer, Analyst Programmer, Software Engineer or Coder background from a complex environment. Salary is based on experience and bonuses are substantial.
#C++ #BOOST #MultiArray #Multithreaded #Trading #Financial_Markets #Futures #Options #Derivatives #Arbitrage #Latency #Fusion #Trading_Systems #Exchange_Connectivity