ETL Developer – Corporate & Asset Finance
ETL Developer – Corporate & Asset FinanceWorking in a small team within Corporate and Asset Finance technology, this is a great opportunity for a strong SQL & SSIS Developer. Leveraging off your existing skills, you will also be working with Hadoop for a portion of your time providing you the opportunity to develop new skills in your field. Specially, the role will require:
- comprehension of the functional and technical requirements of the project.
- ability to fix modules /defects with no supervision required.
- optimisation of runtime performance of ETL scripts, stored procedures and report's query at the application and at the database design level
- creation and execution of test plans
- development of detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for medium to complex database programs.
- ability to work in conjunction with the team's Data Modeller to implement data consumption layers using SQL
Ideally we are looking for a background that includes:
- a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- at least 3years of strong SSIS experience or other ETL tool and of MS SQL Server experience
- strong SQL coding skills; experience in creating complex joins (inner and outer joins) using 5 or more tables
If you're interested in this role please apply via the link, or alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more at www.macquarie.com/careers
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 10 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time