- AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super + Bonus
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 20 Jun 17
Urgently looking for a DevOps Lead for one the country's most innovative Banking institution. First interviews by the end of this week. Do not wait to apply.
- Manage a team of DevOps Engineers
- Provide technical leadership
- Establish best practice CI/CD standards
Our client is one the country's most innovative Banking institution and all together in a class of their own offering state of the art office, clear career path and unrivalled employee benefits and work life balance.
This DevOps Lead role sits within the mobile development team. The role of that team is to adapt quickly to the ever changing landscape of the mobile/tablet/wearables space to ensure that the banks customers are able to access banking and other key features in a tangible and responsive manner. The DevOps Lead provides technical leadership and guidance to experts in environment; operations and development teams in build and release automation.
- Knowledge of GIT
- Windows server & OSX admin skills
- General IT administration skills including the ability to create/write automation scripts (Powershell or similar).
- Experience with Jenkins/Bamboo/TeamCity and creating build jobs.
- Ability to script XCode, MSBuild, and Gradle builds.
- Knowledge of automated testing suites (including unit tests, automated UI [mobile], HP fortify, static code analysis)
- Sound knowledge of mobile devices, connectivity, WIFI, etc. to assist in establishing test/provisioning infrastructure.
This requirement is urgent and our client is planning to conduct 1st interviews by the end of this week and final interviews by next week at the latest.
If this role is right for you, please contact Clement Schmutz on 02 8233 4314 or firstname.lastname@example.org