C++ Developers - NY,USA
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Genesis IT&T Pty Ltd
- 02 Aug 16
Our client is global financial IT consulting business who are seeking highly competent C++ software programmers to build real-time software for low-latency solutions by delivering the world's most reliable, timely and accurate financial data.This is a long-term permanent position based in NY, Manhattan
- Base Annual Salary upto AUD 220,000
- Full-Reclocation Benefits
- Cutting edge development
As an software engineer, you'll be valued as not only a technical expert, but also a go-to resource for the company. It's more interesting (and challenging) than you would think having other engineers as your customers. The users, as well as the managers, are highly technical people.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, architect and develop libraries and software systems
- Write well-tested, robust, performant code in a cross-platform environment
- Take responsibility for the full SDLC from requirements gathering to coding to deployment and maintenance
- Solve highly complex problems while having an appreciation for the scope and impact of your work
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of experience programming in C++
- A strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of operating system fundamentals
- The ability to work across Linux/UNIX
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Familiarity with network-layer protocols such as TCP/IP and multicast
- An understanding of the entire software stack from the UI layer to databases
- An interest in open source technologies and the latest trends in engineering.
if the above position is of your interest then kindly mail us the latest copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Jas on 02 92364500 for a confidential discussion.
To qualify for this role you need to possess valid work authorization to work in USA OR you are an AUSTRALIAN OR SINGAPORE CITIZEN.