CMDB Specialist - BMC Atrium
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Westpac Group
- 26 Sep 16
CMDB Specialist - BMC Atrium
Westpac Group's portfolio of businesses include Westpac Retail and Business Banking, Westpac Institutional Bank, St. George Bank Group (including BankSA, RAMS and Bank of Melbourne), BT Financial Group, and Westpac New Zealand.
Several roles, such as this one, focus on supporting our multi-brand model.
About the Business Unit and Team
We at GroupTech take pride in delivering the next generation customer experience, best in class operational efficiency by being game changing technologists.
The ITSM Technology and Automation group is accountable for the Service Management platform, tools and process automation solutions, focusing on simple, intuitive, customer centred solutions. We have an opening for a BMC Atrium CMDB specialist to join the team and help us deliver solutions with the customers and business outcomes at their centre.
This is an opportunity to be part of the positive changes in GroupTech and work with a dynamic, agile and customer focused team.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding and 5+ years of experience with BMC Atrium CMDB
- Demonstrated and through understanding of ITIL Good practices for Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Understanding of Service Blueprints, Service Definitions and Service Modelling in the Atrium CMDB
- Understanding of the Common Data Model and experience in extending the CMDB data model
- Understanding of Best Practices for Product Catalogues
- Demonstrated through understanding and experience with BMC Remedy ITSM 8.1+, specifically, Change, Asset , Incident and Problem Management
- Demonstrated experience with the Atrium Integrator and Integration of ADDM and other Discovery toolsets
- Demonstrated and through understanding of normalization and reconciliation processes and configurations
- Experience in implementation, installation, configuration and maintenance of Development, Test and Production environments
- Ability to apply product fixes, hot fixes, patches and configuration changes to support the business processes
- Good technical writing ability
To be successful you will have the following experience, skills and/or qualifications
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator/Atrium Integrator Knowledge (highly skilled)
- BMC Atrium CMDB knowledge (highly skilled)
- Discovery tools e.g. BMC ADDM/IBM TADDM (highly skilled)
- BMC Remedy ITSM knowledge (skilled)
- Java development skills in SOAP web service and REST API (nice to have)
Westpac Group has market leading employee benefits, financial product discounts, wholeheartedly supports Inclusion in the workforce (and we really mean it too), and believes work is something you do and not somewhere you go. Westpac is committed to creating flexibility for every employee so please talk to us about how we could make this role work for you.
For more information visit our Careers site www.westpac.com.au/careers