BFS - Sales Director
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 28 Sep 16
BFS - Sales Director
#LI-RA2 Senior Sales Executive - IT Consulting and Solution Sales Our Culture
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities and support to develop your career and collaborate with people focused on innovation and ideas.
As a Sales Executive within our Banking and Financial Services Vertical, you will be work closely with the business to identify target accounts in this area, and use your existing networks, relationships, Cognizant's global relationships to drive and manage end to end sales cycle from conception to closure for IT solution sales, outsourcing sales, consulting services, BPS solutions and services and technology solution sales.
- 10+ years of experience, of which at least 5 years should include a Solution Sales/ "hunter" role within a leading tier 1 or tier 2 IT consulting organization
- Proven experience in growing accounts within Banking and Financial Services industry
- Experience and excellent understanding of management of sales cycles in large organizations
- Solid understanding and ability to work in off-shore delivery models, and teams spread across various geographies
- Exceptional sales, presentation and communication skills
- 5+ years experience as a sales professional of Australian BFS market and technology market
- Proven experience in selling large value deals (at least $1 million) within technology solutions, technology consulting or IT outsourcing space with large Banking and Financial services company.
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.
Organization Marketing Statement Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.