Automated TesterMacquarie Business Banking is a business division that provides specialised banking services to specific niche markets including real estate, legal, accounting, advertising and strata management. Some of the products and services provided include deposit accounts, loan accounts, equity loans and electronic and Internet banking facilities.
There is an opportunity for a Test Automation Analyst in our Business Banking Projects team for the delivery of automated testing solutions to our key applications. They will also need to guide the team to ensure test automation frameworks and CI/CD industry best practice are applied in an Agile delivery environment.
- review and feedback on the testability of requirements on solutions to our key applications in an Enterprise Agile environment
- working closely with the scrum team in planning and sprint ceremonies
- champion of test automation continuous improvement, providing advice on tests that should be automated as part of the delivery lifecycle, and appropriate test automation tools
- building and maintaining test automation suites using Selenium, Robotics Frameworks, UFT or other tools
- performing system, system integration testing and assisting with UAT
- support any pre-production and/or production verification tasks, and accurate reporting of test progress, risk and issues
- provide technical leadership in new technologies and processes that promote efficiency and quality throughout transition
- 5+ years experience working on medium to large IT projects in financial services
- comprehensive understanding of testing in agile delivery, including TDD and BDD
- proven track record across a number of different technologies including Solaris, Unix, Oracle, Sybase, Java, Powerbuilder, ETL
- familiarity with JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, HP ALM and test automation tools for any purpose/technology stack
- financial/banking systems experience in lending and deposits
- strong communication and documentation skills - including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- a self-starter with a desire to effect meaningful and value-add change
- strong team player and collaborator
- strong troubleshooting skills and creative problem solving ability
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the link.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 15 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time