Associate/Vice President – Origination, Real Estate Finance
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Excellent
- Job Type: Full time
Global Real Estate Firm. Capital Markets / Debt Financing. Associate/Vice President – Origination
- Global Real Estate Firm
- Capital Markets / Debt Financing
- Associate/Vice President – Origination
Our client is a leading global professional real estate services firm with operations across Asia Pacific, USA and EMEA. The firm specialises in advice, sales, research and investment management. They are a dominant player in the Australian landscape and are looking to leverage off their global platform and its strong local real estate market share to expand its Debt Finance capability. To assist this expansion, they are looking for an Associate/VP Origination to join their team in Sydney.
Reporting to local Head of Debt, you will use the firm’s global platform and brand to grow and expand their real estate finance client base, with responsibility for:
• Originating property financing and advisory opportunities in the office, industrial and retail markets
• Identifying opportunities within the property market including debt advisory, joint tender bids, equity and mezzanine syndication and debt syndication
• Packaging and arranging funding, with consideration of debt & capital structures and risk/reward equation
• Compilation of credit proposals and completion of transaction due diligence including property analysis, modelling and client & legal negotiation and review
You will be tertiary qualified in Business, Commerce, Law or Real Estate, with a demonstrated passion for the Real Estate sector. It is expected that you will bring strong experience in Real Estate Finance with a deep understanding of debt, equity and mezzanine pricing frameworks and application towards structured property transactions. A genuine passion and focus on client engagement and networking is mandatory to succeed in this role.
You must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion please contact Patrick Everest on (02) 9235 9440 or Daniel Yee on (02) 9235 9420.