Agile Business Analyst - - Product & Pricing - 9 Month Contract
Agile Business Analyst - - Product & Pricing - 9 Month ContractAre you an experienced Senior Business Analyst who is passionate about Agile delivery, technological innovation and likes to feel a sense of ownership in the solutions you shape?
As a Senior Business Analyst in our Personal Banking Agile Release Train, you will create an optimal user experience through an inherent ownership of technology and an assumed freedom to design functions that best meet the current requirement as well as likely future business and technology needs.
You will be well versed across loan products and pricing from a loan application point of view. Also an understanding of the origination's process and a high level understanding data migration is highly desirable.
You will be a part of a cross functional scrum team including a Product Owner, Scrum Master, SAP Function Architect, Pega Architect, BA and a web methods developer.
- Produce business requirements in an Agile development environment
- Engagement of product, business and systems specialists to develop stories and define acceptance criteria
- Change management to affected business areas
- 5+ years in business analysis
- Strong understanding of financial services, deposits and lending products, and the system development life cycle
- Experience in Regulatory and Compliance projects would be advantageous but not compulsory
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- A self-starter with a desire to effect meaningful and value-add change
- Ability to multi-task across concurrent projects
- Experience working in small teams
- Ideally a technical background
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link - alternatively please contact Phil.James@macquarie.com
BFS is re-thinking retail financial services, building bold, best in class banking and wealth experiences for our customers and partners. For more information on BFS, visit our careers website.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 29 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time