Director Sales Operations - Transformation & Integration Role
- North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Oceans Group
- 06 Sep 16
Drive Sales Process Re- Design and Improvement, across a number of different businesses to build a best in class Sales Operation for this global Co.
This global ICT services business, has been on an impressive journey of growth, investment and transformational change. As a business with significant revenue and a solid blue chip customer base the creation of this role is an essential ingredient to provide support and a greater level of sophistication to the Sales Process. The scope will include process improvement, bid management, commercial development, account planning and sales support.
This is a senior appointment reporting to the Country MD and will lead a team engaged across this large business focused on Enterprise level solutions. With a diverse solution set across Applications, Infrastructure, Managed Services, Systems Integration, Consulting and Outsourcing, this is a complex environment
It requires an individual that is able to work with experienced front line sales leaders, helping support their go to market activity, in the winning of multi-million dollar deals, as well as driving a spirit of cross organisational collaboration.
The role will be a combination of improving Sales Operations, Sales Force Effectiveness and the integration of Sales Operations across a number of distinct business.
Expressions of interest are sought from senior and highly experienced level sales operations leaders with an exceptional track record. Backgrounds should include the following:
- Experience of transforming and growing best in class Sales Ops teams
- Exposure to enterprise level customers and knowledge of how to work with a national sales force
- A track record of implementing change and driving process and systems improvement
- Commercial acumen, able to work and impact the profitability of large tenders
- A Charismatic and Engaging style, able to bring sales Leaders on the improvement journey
- A background gained with a Tier 1 Technology, Telco or Professional Services Provider focussed on Enterprise Customers is essential.
This role will be a senior appointment and therefore offers the opportunity for an outstanding individual to further their career locally and internationally.