Workforce Planning Manager
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 27 Sep 16
Workforce Planning Manager
Workforce Planning Manager / Staffing Business Partner - IT Consulting
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities and support to develop your career and collaborate with people focused on innovation and ideas.
In this newly created leadership role, you will work with our business leaders, Talent Leadership in APAC, HR, L&D and Global Workforce Management team in APAC & ANZ to create workforce management strategies and implement best practices in areas of resource allocation, workforce utilization, cross-training and enablement.
- As Staffing Business Partner for the ANZ Region, work closely with the Practice Leaders and Delivery Partners in workforce planning and demand forecasting
- Understand the BU and project specific requirements and advise on suitable staffing solutions to meet the revenue requirements
- Manage all internal redeployment of associates rolling out of projects
- Maintain the internal deployable pool based on demand forecast for specific skillsets to ensure demands are met with minimal TAT.
- Understand career aspirations of associates and provide required support for enabling opportunities within Cognizant, both within and outside the ANZ region
- Provide detailed reports and analysis to business managers to enable intelligent decision making apart from helping to track resource requisitions on a timely basis.
- Atleast 8 - 10 years experience working in a large scale, cross-border staffing environment for a Technology or IT services company.
- Experience in Workforce Planning, Staffing and Resource Management
- Experience in lagre complex organizations and ability to work with and manage remote teams
- Good understanding of new technology trends and ability to talk the business language is essential
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.