Technology Enablement - Workday Integration Architect
See job description for details
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Deepen your expertise working alongside a dynamic leadership team
- Opportunity to work with some of Australia's largest companies and be apart of delivering something special
KPMG's Technology Enablement team are a business integrator providing cloud solutions helping our clients achieve their business strategy with the right technology. We encourage a cloud-enabled approach to business transformation leveraging KPMG's firm wide deep industry and functional knowledge.
- Actively participate in key engagement activities (e.g. design, development, testing) producing high quality deliverables
- Be exposed to a diverse number of SaaS solutions and come up with reliable and highly-available integration architecture solutions
- Manage and deliver cloud implementations to major clients
- Develop customer specific value propositions and roadmaps
- Conduct and setup up demo & material for future business development
- Ability to travel for project implementations
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and deploying highly scalable integration (API / iPaaS) solutions in cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments
- Experience acting as integration architect responsible for architecting, implementing and managing integration solutions, using a SOA, Microservices and API based approaches
- Strong ability to architect solutions to business problems
- Experience with Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi or other API/iPaaS tool
- Familiar with DevOps process and SDLC. Nice to have DevOps tooling and setup skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, able to look for the root cause and solve issues quickly
- Previous experience in a consulting firm is desired
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 11 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time