Senior Technology Manager, Workflow Engineering
See job description for details
- Work with industry leading technologies
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Join ANZ - We’ll invest in your career
As the Senior Manager of Engineering, you will lead the Pega Platform management engineering function, this function will provide 3 key capabilities:
- The ownership, maintenance and development of all solution patterns and designs within the Workflow Management Platform portfolio.
- The coordination and development of design, proof of concept and service readiness activities for all new services within the Platform portfolio and Consultancy/guidance on all communication related activities within Large & Strategic ANZ Technology Programs.
- The Engineering function will cover several key Global Technology solutions and services from a design and standards development perspective; these are aligned with the Life Cycle Management strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Deep understanding of technology, leading Workflow solutions engineering teams and ability to negotiate and finalise architectural and engineering standards
- Demonstrated capability to engage effectively with communication based business partners and key senior stakeholders and vendors to ensure all technology change is delivered to globally agreed standards with time, budget and quality metrics
- Experience of working in a federated shared services IT operating model with complex major outsource arrangements in place within a global organisation
- Demonstrated ability to build and drive effective engineering teams, uplift skills and capability, deliver effective technical solutions and business and service transformation to meet immediate and strategic needs, communicate the value of the work undertaken by the team and communicate and build support for this widely at to all levels within the global organisation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive and influence across border/silo/vendor to achieve results
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Hear from our employees Ross and Lily on how working in a diverse community at ANZ creates an environment where everyone can be their best: http://bit.ly/2r0fs4N
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS070510.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave