Senior Support Engineer
See job description for details
- Build your career your way
- Excellent career opportunity
- Melbourne CBD Location
Senior Engineer/Application Support role within Global Markets Technology that involves performing a team lead role by doing the below:
- Supervising other support staff
- Be aware of different open application/Infrastructure issues and aggressively follow-up on different issues with vendors/delivery and infrastructure teams till the issues and gaps gets resolved permanently
- Send regular updates and communication. On open key issues •
- Work as a recovery manager in tech bridges during HPI Ensure that the agreed set of objectives and deliverables, are achieved
- Proactively identify issue, assess the risk and take appropriate action
- Regularly track SDM incident, requests and ensure that these are closed/completed/cancelled as per the SLA
- Send management updates
- Regularly assist identifying gaps, throw new ideas that can benefit the team and bank and implement them
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following:
- Extensive years of experience in Java/JEE/XML/RDMS
- Strong Technology SDLC experience
- Strong problem resolution capabilities
- Leadership Quality
- Excellent communications skills
- Delivery focussed
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .