- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 19 Sep 17
Senior Analyst - Health Strategy
A leading Australian Service Provider is currently seeking an experienced HealthCare Analyst with strong background in statistical analysis in a healthcare environment.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics, the role will identify, collect, and summarize data for building health economic models and cost - utility analysis of health initiatives across the organization.
- Conduct health profiling, understand healthcare utilization trends, predictive analysis, segmentation and cost effectiveness using advanced analytical tools such as SAS/SQL/R/Python.
- Develop predictive risk models of future health care need and utilisation.
- Monitor trends in benefit outlays and compare to industry including detailed analysis to explain changes in trends.
- Contribute to entire project life-cycle including problem definition, methods, analysis and reporting.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders and prepare deliverables for presentations.
- Current or previous role working in a healthcare environment in an analyst role.
- Strong background in using advanced analytical tools such as SAS/SQL/R/Python
- Hands on with using analytical techniques to provide data-driven recommendations and reports results in a clear logical and concise manner
- Tertiary qualification in mathematics, economics, statistics, epidemiology, health or related discipline.
- Excellent Stakeholder and Communication Skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health Analyst/Biostatistician to work for best in class organization and address complex & technical data problems in a fast growing environment.
For more information, please call Aditi on 03 83005003 or email on