Security and Risk Manager
See job description for details
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Do you value work/life balance?
- Build your career your way
About The Role
The Security and Risk Manager will actively collaborate with Business Division and project stakeholders to ensure that processes and technology are deployed with a consistent and informed view of risk. This role will ensure that processes and technology which are deployed based on security policy, framework and best practices that drive consistent, secure, repeatable and efficient end to end project/initiative outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Indepth knowledge of Technology risk and Information Security design, processes, concepts, industry standards (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO, PCI, Data Privacy, BASEL III) and regulatory drivers
- CCSP, CISM, CISSP, CISA with security design experience
- Ability to support non-technical business partners to build awareness of how effective Information Security/Technology risk management processes and controls to meet the business objectives
- Relevant qualifications or experience in operational risk management and regulatory compliance, with working knowledge of information security, technology and controls
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including proven experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders, and proactively identify business needs
- Proven ability to manage projects and initiatives to desired levels to deliver business outcomes including ability to work hands on and complete the risk assessment from start to finish
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS075329.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave