See job description for details
- Build your career your way
- Do you value Work/Life Balance?
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
Develop software solutions that meet business and customer needs and are stable, secure, scalable, extensible and maintainable. This includes interpreting requirements, designing and coding solutions, creating technical specifications, estimating work and supporting solution testing and implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong skills with Oracle IAM Security products e.g. (OIM, OVD, OAAM). Experience in RESTful Web Services. Software Development background
- Proven experience enabling Continuous Delivery, training in SCRUM and/or SAFe is a plus
- Strong problem resolution capability and delivery focus
- Proven years relevant development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in virtual, geographically dispersed teams
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .