Home & Investment Lending Manager, Box Hill VIC
See job description for details
- 40 hours per week
- Are you driven to develop new networks to increase your customer base?
- Attractive monthly and annual incentives
As a Home and Investment Lending Manager within ANZ’s Retail Branch network, you will be responsible in driving mortgage sales and cross-sales performance to deliver growth while focusing on mortgage lending while looking for cross sell opportunities such as insurance and other sub-products. Contribute to branch profitability by increasing mortgage funds under management, developing strong customer relations and fostering relationship with referral sources.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- Good understanding of the full range of transactional and lending products
- Exceptional relationship building and business development skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Previous consumer lending experience in a banking environment is preferred
- Desire to work in a team oriented product sales environment will ensure success in the achievement of both individual and team targets
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .