Engaging Customer Acquisition Manager, Personal Loans & Auto Loans
See job description for details
- Work for a leader in Flexibility in the work place
- Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore
- An exciting opportunity in Melbourne, VIC
As the Customer Acquisition Manager for Personal Loans & Auto Loans, you will be supporting the Senior Acquisition Manager with defining, developing and executing strategies to acquire customers in ANZ’s unsecured personal lending & secured auto lending portfolios. You will be the go-to person for competitor & market intelligence, providing insight to the business to support recommendations to maximise competitive opportunities.
You will work with the Marketing and Analytics teams to plan and manage ATL & BTL campaigns, digital optimisation, and test & learn initiatives. You will analyse long-term trends to make recommendations to management around revenue acceleration opportunities
You will build and maintain analytical models & reporting assets to deliver deep insights to the business to optimise acquisition processes, channel & marketing strategies, and credit risk settings and deliver business management reports on time and accurately along with delivering strategic communication to the wider business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualified with strong numerical component (e.g. statistics, mathematics, finance etc.) with strong experience in an analytics related role.
- Advanced Excel skills, strong experience in financial modelling and ability to use SAS (Base/EG), Toad or SQL is critical
- Strong attention to detail to review key assets on campaign execution
- Strong relationship building, influencing and networking skills with an ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills (written and verbal) critical to engaging stakeholders and influencing outcomes
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, including ability to take high level view of an issue as well as examine in detail where necessary
- Self-management and experience delivering initiatives and analysis within given timeframes to a high quality standard
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS074200.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave