See job description for detailsAt ANZ, we’re looking to push digital experiences in new and exiting ways - providing easier, more secure and more delightful experiences for our customers. The success of this comes from our our people, and to help us on this journey we’re looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our team.
As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for continually optimising and improving the UX and visual design of our flagship websites, ANZ.com and Internet Banking, used by millions of people globally each year. This includes designing content on ANZ.com using customer research, data and analytics to drive well informed design decisions. You’ll be creating digital marketing assets on anz.com and third party sites. You’ll also be working on our mobile portfolio including the award winning goMoney app.
What we’re looking for:
- An Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop guru
- An Axure dabbler – some experience of wireframing and prototyping
- A willingness to work on a range of projects from image production to experience design strategy
- A love of digital imagery and assets
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with other great people
- A stand-out portfolio including digital marketing, responsive web and iOS/Android designs
- An opportunity to work in an innovative, supportive, fun and rewarding team environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities to further specialize in visual UX design or user research activities
- Co-design with customers in a brand new state of the art facility – the ANZ Experience Centre – which includes a ‘Simulation Zone’ to provide context for design in multiple environments
- Be part of one of Australia’s best and most respected Digital CX teams
You can also take a look at some of the recent updates to digital products you’ll be working on: https://www.anz.com.au/personal/personal-loans/ http://www.betterinternetbanking.anz.com/
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers