See job description for details
- Build your career your way
- Do you value work/life balance?
- Melbourne CBD Location
The Build Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Technical end-to-end lifecycle Management of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit & Operating System Deployment products
- Offering of agile engineering solutions that enhances the reliability and security of ANZ Technology Services
- Maintaining the integrity of the global domain architecture
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following:
- Experience in Wintel Infrastructure and AD support activities
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
- Can manage the project work load effectively with all the logical build team members
- Proactive in taking action and shows persistence in addressing issues
- Able to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- Able to mentor the team on process and logical build functions
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .