Senior Adviser or Assistant Manager - Internal Audit & Risk Consulting
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Enjoy ongoing training and development opportunities
With continued growth, we are now looking for a Senior Adviser or Assistant Manager to join our Internal Audit and Risk Consulting practice in Adelaide.
- Execute a range of internal audits and business process reviews
- Contribute to all aspects of client work including developing approaches to assess and respond to their strategic, operational and financial process, risk and control issues.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and attend client meetings with senior leaders
- Work to the engagement project plan and supervise less experienced team members
- Previous work experience with either internal/external audit, legal or regulatory competencies
- Relevant tertiary or professional qualifications including CA, CPA or CIA (full completion or in progress)
- Experience and understanding of business operations, strategy, risk and processes
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Well-developed communication skills, and an ability to present in group situations
- Strong report writing skills, competence with Microsoft Excel and a highly organised approach
- Project management knowledge and skills are desirable
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter.
Advertised: 08 Sep 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Oct 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time